Recent Presentations - Tom Ouimet
The following links provide access to recent presentations by Tom Ouimet in an adobe pdf format. If you do not have adobe reader on your computer you can download a free copy at www.adobe.com.
- May 2011, AIHCE, Portland, OR "Enhancing Training With Video-based Learning Objects"
- November 2010, ASSE NEA, Sturbridge, MA “Creating Web-based Multimedia Training – For Subject Matter Experts”.
- October 2010, AIHA-CRV, Hartford, CT “Thinking Differently About EHS Training”.
- May 2009, NIEHS - WETP, Cincinnati, OH “Enhancing Training With Video Based Learning Objects”.
- February 2008, ASSE – CRV-AIHA, Hartford , CT “Combustible Dust – What Everyone Needs to Know ”
- October 2007, ABSA, Nashville, TN "Development of an ABSA Biosafety Training DVD for Animal Handlers"
- October 2007, PCIH, Louisville , KY “How to Produce Media-Based Training Programs”
- July 2005, Johnson Conference, Burlington, VT "Case Study of Measuring Asbestos at 1% Level in Plaster"
- May 2005, Yale University, New Haven, CT "The Development of an Occupational Standard for Silica - Eight Decades and Still Working on it"
- May 2004, AIHCE, Atlanta, GA "E-learning Tools for Subject Matter Experts"
- February 2003, College Art Association Conference, New York City, NY "Art Safety"
- November 2002, EPA - The New SPCC Regulations, New Haven, CT "Implementing SPCC in Kitchens, Boathouses and Other Difficult Settings"
- September 2002, Yale University, New Haven, CT " Environmental Monitoring in Buildings in Lower Manhattan Following WTC Collapse"
- October 2002, NIOSH et al - Best Practices in Education, Training and Communication, Baltimore, MD "Producing Your Own Video Training Material Using Digital Camcorders and Non-linear Editing Systems"
- April 2002, American Chemical Society Conference, Orlando, FL "Developing and Implementing a Web-based Chemical Safety Training Program"
- March 2002, EPA - Environmental Management Systems: The Next Generation, Boston, MA "Environmental Management Systems in Academic Culture"
- May 2001, EPA Best Practices in Environmental Management, New Haven, CT "Examples of How Advanced Training Technologies Can be Used to Deliver Effective Training"
- May 2001, AIHCE, New Orleans, LA “ The Communication of Industrial Hygiene Data Visually with Digital Video”
- May 2000, AIHCE, Orlando, FL. “Emerging Issues in Communication and Training Methods-Computer Based Training”
- May 2000, AIHCE, Orlando, FL. “Asbestos Content in Wall and Ceiling Plasters in Buildings Built between 1880 -1980”
- May 1998, AIHCE, Atlanta, GA. "Controlling Fiber Releases From Plasters Containing less Than 1% Asbestos"
and Environmental Health & Safety Solutions
50 Pond Mill Road, Plantsville, CT 06479
Telephone: Mobile 860-558-8912 - Office: 860-620-9426 -
Copyright Thomas C. Ouimet 2011